Tuesday, March 8, 2011

FRUSTRATED......

So this post goes out to my dearest friend who suggested I talk about the sexual frustrations that we experience.

Have to ever been in a situation where you're at a road block with someone you are interested in sexually? Have you ever become such good friends with someone that you don't even want to make a move because you don't want the friendship to get weird? Or even been secluded in the same room with a person that you're attracted to and you can feel the tension in the air but neither of you do anything about it?!
Well I don't know about the rest of you, but I've been in this picture far too many times. On several occasions I have met a chick that I was sexually attracted to, got to know her and ended up being such good friends that I knew things would get extremely weird if attempted anything with them. Yet every time they were around, you could smell the tension in the air like the scent of fresh sex! But what do you do in situations like this? Do you take the risk of dissolving your friendship in light of fulfilling or at least attempting to fulfill you sexual desires? Or do you simply put your attraction aside and act as if it never existed?
I would really like to hear the female side to this story and get your opinions on it. Because I've been left sexually frustrated on far too many occasions simply because I got to know someone too well before attempting any type of sexual interaction with them. So ladies, let me know what you would do or what you have done in situations where the stench of sexual frustration is in the air.

9 comments:

  1. i a have freind we been cool since we was 16 and has like me ever since never knew about it til a few years ago he told me. one day we had a moment like this and everything was flowing smoothly until we actually got to the point where was about to have sex im mean we undress and eveything but he goes to sticks it in and goes limp and he say its not that im not sexually attracted to u but we if have sex our freiendship will never be the same we are really close and we have alot of fun and i dont want our friendship to be like that over some sex and i agreed with and if after that it still was a lil weird because we almost did it and even til this day his feeling are really strong for me but he will never take it there unless we both agree and we in it for the long bic he dont wanna lose the friendship we have so he rather keep his feeling aside and just be my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never gotten THAT far and not continued. But I have been in the situation where it's been a close friend and I went limp cuz of my feelings for the person, but I got over that pretty quick and did the deed. I think leaving a female sexually aroused is just wrong, lol. But I know where he's coming from so I can feel for him. I'm assuming that things are extremely awkward between the 2 of you now tho?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope we cool we talk alot and hangout and what not like nothing never happend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats interesting. So there's no frustration or tension in the air?

    ReplyDelete
  5. none that i see it might very well be

    ReplyDelete
  6. R.E.M, you are so funny! I enjoyed readong your blog, and i appreciate you putting this topic out there. because I know alot of people who actually talk about this topic, but sadly enough, it seems to me that everyone i know, follow through and become intimate with their "friend". I always belive that if you are JUST FRIENDS...that means no sex! no kind of sexually interaction, sexually feelings... PERIOD! "Freinds don't F*** Friends!" There is something not right there. I had a similar situation back when i was in college, but we both just kept laughing, and couldnt believe we were gunna do "it"....and We DIDNT cus it was just A-K-W-A-R-D!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i disagree my bestfriend is a dude and we have a pretty steady sex life it didnt start out like that but idk at what point it got like that i love him and he loves but our freindship is not awarked ppl actually think we are together just bic of the vibe we give off but we actually talked about marriage and all that good stuff but we are fine with just the way for right now

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gerri, I think you're a special case. I myself have been with someone who was a friend and kept a very close relationship. Essentially we mutually agreed that we were friends with benefits without ever having to verbalize it. You're an awkward person in general so most things that you do end up bring awkward! Lol ;-)

    I agree with ms anonymous. So long as you both understand the circumstances, there should never be a problem. At the end if the day, sex is sex no matter who you're getting it from

    ReplyDelete
  9. Someone once told me that all men evaluate their willingness to "go there" with their female friends, and that all men are willing to have sex with their female friends (it's just Life that decides whether or not it will actually happen). He made it seem as though men are only friends with women they would have sex with, or that the possibility of "taking it there" is always in the back of a man's mind. I wonder if this is true...because then sexual tension is absolutely inevitable.

    Effective communication and self-control are both key to keeping things from getting awkward. Clearing things up early will make life easier for everyone!

    ReplyDelete