Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just A Little Credit

For my online class I was asked to create an animation which discussed the topic of plagerism. This was the scenario:
You and a friend are taking a class at GSU that requires you keep a blog throughout the semester. Your friend gets great comments from the professor on her blog, but you’ve started noticing that your friend gets most of her ideas from a blog written by someone in New Zealand. Your friend never credits the other blog…What should you do?

Of course, I had to add a bit of a comedic twist to it. Let me know what you thing.

2 comments:

  1. "how about a little shake w/ those bunz" lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your video was great! I too had to create a animation for one of my classes and had fun doing it. It was actually pretty fun making my own characters and telling them what to say!

    ReplyDelete