Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Feeling Pinned Down

I heard this song and it spoke to me. It's def talking about how I feel right now.


Cruelty Of The Chained Dog  by Krysta Wagner

I wish that I was told what I've done wrong,
Why must I be chained up and left alone so very long?
They seemed so glad to have me when I was growing up.
There were so many things we'd do when I was just a pup.
The master said he'd train me as a companion and a friend.
The mistress said she'd never fear to be alone again.
The children said they'd feed me and they did if I would only stay.
But now the master says "No Time."
The mistress says I shed.
She doesn't want me in the house not even to be fed.
The children said they'd walk me, now they say "Not Now."
I wish I could tell them how I really felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment