Friday, January 28, 2011

What are you complaining about now?!

If there is anything in the world that I absolutely hate above anything else... Its a complainer. I think there is nothing worse than someone who spends the majority of their day complaining about what they do or do not have.

Over the last month, I have followed my cousin around helping him with the laundry mat, and the several properties that he owns. During this period of time, I have had to sit and listen to him complain day in and day out about the same bullshit!! For someone who doesn't wake up until 1o'clock in the afternoon, at the earliest, collects checks from about 8 tenants, shares a business with their brother AND has a loving wife who works TWO jobs, do you REALLY have anything to complain about. I believe this is one of those cases where people just fail to realize how good they actually have it because they want life to come to them easy. Sorry to inform those of you that are ignorant and unaware... but there is nothing about life that is EASY!! If it was, we would all be doing it!

What irritates and pisses me off the most is that within all this complaining that they are doing, they still have the nerve to have the statement, "you can complain all you want but no one wants to hear it" come out of their mouth! Are you serious with me right now?!

I don't know about the rest of you, but PLEASE, I beg of you!! If you feel the need to complain about your life and how difficult it is, and everything that might possibly be going wrong in your life.... TAKE THAT SHIT THAT'A WAY!!! I may be a compassionate person, but I have my own problems, that I am not waisting my time complaining about, to deal with. So with that being said, if I don't have time to complain about my own problems, what the HELL makes you think I have time to sit an listen to yours?

THAT IS ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment